Consider These Good Paying Job Opportunities for 18-Year-Olds
There are an immense of good-paying jobs in the market for 18-year-olds. Whether you are 18 years old or a parent of an 18-year-old, you will want to explore the job options available in the workforce. Regardless of the reason, there are plenty of exciting jobs for 18-year-olds that you haven’t thought about that can lead to a successful future.
Jobs That Do Not Require Work Experience
Many employers will hire 18-year-olds with a high school degree or GED and possibly no work experience. Here is a list of the five exciting job opportunities beyond the basic entry-level job.
- Retail Sales Associate (average pay is $12-$14 hourly)
– Organize merchandise throughout the store.
– Provide excellent customer service to customers.
– Problem-solve issues for customers, like returns or exchanges.
- Five Office Clerk (average pay is $15 hourly)
– Use computer software tools like MS Office to perform tasks.
– Support office managers and high-level executives.
– Complete other administrative work as needed.
- Camp Counselor (average pay is $10-$15 hourly)
– Supervise other campers during seasonal camps.
– Coordinate camp activities at the camp location.
– Resolve disputes between campers.
- Mechanic (average pay is $20 hourly)
– Receive task orders from supervisors to solve problems.
– Examine and fix the parts that need to be replaced on vehicles.
– Stay informed about the latest automotive industry trends.
- Tutoring (average pay is $20-$25 hourly)
– Offer in-person or virtual tutoring via web conferencing.
– Build income through regularly-scheduled sessions and referrals.
– Use educational background to share knowledge with others.
Find the Best Job Opportunities for 18-Year-Olds
Our list should have produced several ideas for searching for jobs that do not require a college degree or an immense amount of work experience. 18-year-olds can apply for many of these job opportunities right away or begin building a new business by making a few calls. Our staffing agency can assist 18-year-olds with their professional development and help them find their ideal jobs through our great partner companies.
Let First Team Staffing Be Your Employment Solution
First Team Staffing, located in Baltimore, MD, specializes in the recruitment and placement of professional and temporary workers. The company, founded in 1982, is now a national leader in our industry. In our 35+ years of business, First Team has remained hands-on, relationship-based, and dedicated to partnerships we forge with our clients. We are proud to help our clients achieve their goals by providing them with a flexible and qualified workforce while providing genuine career opportunities to candidates. First Team Staffing has offices in Baltimore, Aberdeen, White Marsh, Columbia, Bowie, and Sparrows Point, MD. We have recently opened offices in Tennessee and Florida, located in Nashville, La Vergne, Mount Juliet, and Tampa. Visit us online or in-person today to start your job or employee search, or reach us by phone at 410-719-0404. Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter for employment advice and company updates.