Currently seeking Warehouse Workers to join our staff. With over 39 years of experience in warehouse staffing, our proven hiring strategies allow our Staffing Coordinators to work with you to find the ideal job that fits your personal goals.
As a Warehouse Worker, you will be responsible for the accurate storing, shipping, and receiving of product to meet safety, security, and productivity standards. We offer plenty of opportunities, so contact us today!
You will perform tasks as a Warehouse Worker that include moving product in the warehouse to storage areas using proper material handling equipment, and efficiently stacking and storing the merchandise in the appropriate area.
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Worker
- Packing goods on a production line
- Assembling various types of merchandise to be shipped
- Sorting, recovering, packing, marking, and labeling materials
- Checking or counting freight for accuracy & damages
- Storing of goods and raw materials
- Participating in physical inventories
- Performing general grounds and building maintenance
You must be able to follow work procedures, safety rules, and general directions in order to succeed as a Warehouse Worker.
Requirements for Warehouse Worker
- Attention to detail
- Must be able to handle up to 35+ lbs. on a regular basis
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Work as a member of a team
- Must be able to work 8-12 hour shifts
- Experience working in a warehouse setting, a plus
All Shifts Available!